Automotive Careers in Christchurch
Miles Continental Volkswagen is the perfect place to start or continue your automotive career in Christchurch. As a people-focused business, we believe our commitment to our team is the key to success. If our team is motivated, happy, skilled, and well-resourced, then our team will look after our customers.
As a full-service franchise dealership and part of one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful automotive groups, we have a variety of roles available within our business. All roles come with exceptional levels of support, training, and opportunities for career advancement throughout our group.
We’re a growing, close-knit team that spans a wide variety of roles. All based in Christchurch, we strive to be the best in the motoring industry nationwide.
- Vehicle sales
- Marketing & Events
- Administration & Operations
- Business Development
Why Move to Christchurch?
We think the Garden City is a pretty special place to live. With the mountains and the sea at your doorstep, and plenty to do in town, Christchurch is budding with opportunity.
- Outdoor haven. Whether you’re an outdoors enthusiast or simply enjoy a pretty view, Christchurch is for you. With beaches just 15 minutes from the CBD and walking tracks and ski fields a mere 45 minutes away, Christchurch satisfies every outdoor adventure niche. Not to mention, there are mountain bike tracks, Port Hills walkways, and more right in the city.
- Budding hospitality scene. The Christchurch CBD has come a long way since the 2011 earthquakes. With new restaurants, underground bars, and plenty of interesting eateries, you’ll find your “new local” in no time. From the newly developed Terrace with nightclubs, bars, and restaurants to health-conscious complexes like the Welder, there is truly something for everyone in the city. Even better – the CBD is very walkable, so exploring on foot is easy!
- Lower cost of living. Compared to the high housing prices of cities like Auckland and Wellington, Christchurch is relatively affordable. With less expensive rent, lower housing costs, and more, Christchurch offers an affordable place to live and work.
- Basecamp for South Island adventures. If the immediate surroundings aren’t enough, Christchurch offers the perfect launchpad to the South Island’s many great escapes. With West Coast adventures a few hours away, Otago the perfect destination for a long weekend, and Abel Tasman within your reach, there couldn’t be a better place to begin your exploration of New Zealand’s outdoor gems.