Worry-free motoring is top of mind at Miles Continental, so we want to ensure that you have the best warranty options available for your vehicle.
We are official Volkswagen financial partners and work with a number of other large and reputable finance providers so we can help you find the best options for vehicle warranties, regardless of make or model. Whether you’re after a New Vehicle Warranty or Used Vehicle Extended Warranty, we’ve got you covered.
New Vehicle Warranty
Every new Volkswagen comes with a 5-year/150,000 kilometre warranty. This peace of mind allows you to stay focused on enjoying that new car feel.
Used Vehicle Extended Warranty
Accidents happen, and the financial burden of an unexpected vehicle issue can add up. Once your five-year New Vehicle Warranty is up, you may want to extend.
This Used Vehicle Warranty can be purchased for either a 12, 24, or 36 month period and includes the following benefits:
- Unlimited kilometres
- Market-leading claim allowance of $12,000
- Nil excess applies if your vehicle is serviced at Miles Continental or another authorised Volkswagen Service Centre
- Complimentary Volkswagen Roadside Assistance
- Any replacement parts used will be Genuine Volkswagen parts
View more information on our Volkswagen Used Vehicle Warranty.
Used Vehicle Extended Warranty Pricing
|Weekly||Passenger & Commercial|
|12 Months||$44 p/week||$2,295|
|24 Months||$48 p/week||$2,495|
|36 Months||$54 p/week||$2,795|
|Other vehicle makes||POA||POA|
Pricing correct as of June 2021 for Volkswagen models. Speak to us to confirm pricing for your vehicle. T&Cs apply.
A vehicle breakdown is a massive cause of inconvenience but doesn’t have to be a source of stress. It’s also the worst time to realise your plan doesn’t offer flexibility or doesn’t cover the things you need in the moment.
That’s why we made sure we offer a warranty that provides you with some options should your vehicle take more than 24 hours to repair and/or you’re more than 100km away from home.
In this event, you can choose one of the following:
- No excess (if serviced with Miles Continental)
- Accommodation or rental car hire costs
- Return home costs (such as airfare)
- Repatriation costs for your vehicle to your home address or another convenient location
Note that there are limits that apply to the above, get in touch with our team to confirm.